God has strategically appointed a diverse group of women to encourage and empower us to keep walking in freedom. We will hear phenomenal women from the surrounding Houston area share powerful testimonies and expound on this year’s theme: Don’t You Know Who You Are? Embrace who you are in Christ and walk in freedom!
Join us virtually or face-to-face! We cannot wait to fellowship with you and be encouraged together. Let’s walk in freedom!
Martha & Mary Ministries, Walking in Freedom! ™ extends to you a joyful invitation to our 7th Walking in Freedom! Workshop. We are enthusiastic about this year’s workshop. God has strategically appointed a diverse group of women to encourage and empower us to keep walking in freedom. We will hear phenomenal women from the surrounding Houston area share powerful testimonies and expound on this year’s theme: Don’t You Know Who You Are? Embrace who you are in Christ and walk in freedom!
They have graciously accepted the task to share biblical truths with us that will strengthen and encourage our Christian walk. Our speakers are looking forward to empowering the women of God.
Could you use some encouragement? Need a reminder of what God says about you? Our 7th Walking in Freedom! Workshop will be an intimate time for women and young ladies to be encouraged and strengthened. Because of Covid-19 and safety concerns, there is limited seating. However, you may attend the workshop virtually! For those who will be attending the workshop virtually, a link and details for accessing will be sent to you via your email.
God is preparing and already ministering to the hearts of everyone who will attend the workshop. We invite you to come participate in our 2021 Walking in Freedom! Workshop and be richly blessed and encouraged to embrace who you are in Christ.
Let us find comfort, confidence, and grace in embracing who we are in Christ. Click the link below to register!
- To share the message of Jesus Christ and the love He has for you.
- To equip you with practical, yet, biblical truths for walking this tough Christian journey.
- To encourage, inspire, equip, and empower you to embrace who you are in Christ.
- To bring a diverse group of women together to share powerful and awe-inspiring testimonies that will impact, bless, and strengthen you.
- To create an atmosphere where you can be healed, delivered, and set free.
- To encouraged and motivated you to be the unique and beautiful woman God has delicately and magnificently designed you to be.
- To create a space where you can develop new relationships, rekindle old ones. and network with like-minded believers.